- 7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
- Open source application for unpacking/packing zip files and unpacking jar files.
- Needed by the build scripts run from within Eclipse
- Apache Ant is a Java library and command-line tool whose mission is to drive processes described in build files as targets and extension points dependent upon each other. The main known usage of Ant is the build of Java applications. Ant supplies a number of built-in tasks allowing to compile, assemble, test and run Java applications. Ant can also be used effectively to build non Java applications, for instance C or C++ applications. More generally, Ant can be used to pilot any type of process which can be described in terms of targets and tasks. Ant is written in Java. Users of Ant can develop their own "antlibs" containing Ant tasks and types, and are offered a large number of ready-made commercial or open-source "antlibs". Ant is extremely flexible and does not impose coding conventions or directory layouts to the Java projects which adopt it as a build tool.
Aqua Data Studio
- Can be used to access DB2 unix or mainframe databases.
- Provides such features as browsing database objects, Autocomplete of table and column names when constructing SQL, recalling and executing saved SQL, and saving SQL results in files in different formats.
- Can download for 14-day free trial period after which it must be purchased
Cognos Framework Manager Installation & Setup
Eclipse is a multi-language software development environment comprising an integrated development environment (IDE) and an extensible plug-in system. It is written mostly in Java. It can be used to develop applications in Java and, by means of various plug-ins, other programming languages including Ada, C, C++, COBOL, Haskell, Perl, PHP, Python, R, Ruby (including Ruby on Rails framework), Scala, Clojure, Groovy, Android and Scheme. It can also be used to develop packages for the software Mathematica. Development environments include the Eclipse Java development tools (JDT) for Java, Eclipse CDT for C/C++, and Eclipse PDT for PHP, among others.
- Plugin to Firefox
- Download from SUN website
- Make sure you download the SDK (not JRE)
- Create a repository, connect, download, associate tickets in TeamForge
- Plugin to eclipse - Support for Subversion within the Eclipse IDE.
- Installation Guide
- Provides IBM tools for viewing mainframe database system and application tables
- Provides IBM tools for writing, saving and executing SQL against mainframe tables.
- Editor that can be used with large files
- Provides file compare feature
- Can download for 30-day free trial period after which a license must be purchased for download